Between detailing appointments, you can stay on top of your vehicle’s tidy interior by keeping this handy checklist nearby. Every week you can check off the following suggested tasks:
- Wipe down the vinyl, plastic, or leather surfaces with a damp, lint-free cloth.
- Remove and shake out the floor mats, vacuuming underneath if necessary.
- Collect and remove any trash on floors, in bins, and in trays.
- Swipe a microfiber towel across doors, sills, and jambs.
- Use a paper towel and glass cleaner on interior windows and mirrors.
And for your thorough monthly or quarterly FULL detailing jobs, be sure to call Steve’s Detailing so the pros can take care of you and your vehicle regularly. Get in touch soon.