Whether you own a classic car or the latest model, you probably have rubber parts that need proper care and maintenance. These include tires, trunk seals, doors, and bumpers. Luckily, with rubber treatment, you can:
- Extend the service life of your rubber parts
- Keep rubber parts elastic
- Prevent freezing-up in winter
- Prevent cracking, discoloration, and fading
- Repel dirt, dust, stains, and water
The right rubber treatment keeps your rubber parts looking new, restoring their original sheen. Steve’s Detailing & Hand Car Wash provides auto detailing and rubber treatment services to extend the lifespan of your rubber parts.
Contact us today to schedule your auto detailing service.